We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- No cook sweets
It you are a of fan of these sweets you can make a cheat's version at home with just three ingredients.
1 person made this
- 1 (397g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 200g unsweeted dessicated coconut
- 100g hazelnuts or other nuts
MethodPrep:10min ›Extra time:15min chilling › Ready in:25min
- Mix condensed milk and coconut. Put aside a little bit of coconut for rolling.
- Form small balls and place a nut in centre.
- Roll in coconut.
- Place on a cutting board or plate and refrigerate or freeze.