We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I finally bought some ceramic pots because I've been waiting to make the famous soufflé! :)
- 200 ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g grated chocolate
- orange essence
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 50 g cocoa
- 100 g butter
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate Puff:
I put the chocolate on the grater and separated the yolks from the egg whites. I prepared my ceramic dishes like this: I greased them with butter and covered them with breadcrumbs. I whipped the egg whites and set them aside. I sifted the flour and cocoa in a bowl. I put on the low heat a saucepan with the butter that I let melt, then I added the flour and cocoa gradually, stirring constantly so as not to make lumps. Then I poured the milk little by little, stirring constantly, and left it on the fire until it thickened, then I added the sugar. Leave to cool and then add the yolks in which we put the essence and a pinch of salt, chocolate and beaten egg whites. I placed the dishes in the stove tray to make it easier for me to take them out of the oven. I left them on medium heat for about 20 minutes.
Caution: do not open the oven door during baking because we laugh at leaving the composition!
serve 7-8 minutes maximum after removing them from the oven (cooling more will leave)
we can sprinkle powdered sugar on top
Cake with soufflé and chocolate ganache (without baking)!
If you do not have much time or do not want to work with the dough, then this quick and easy cake recipe without baking and without oven is what you need! You need the simplest ingredients, which can be found in any home. The cake is delicate, airy and tasty. It is prepared in the blink of an eye!
For the countertop:
-250 gr of crumbly biscuits
-400 gr of fermented cream
-1 sachet of vanilla sugar
-400 ml condensed milk or sugar (or to taste)
-30 gr of instant gelatin.
For chocolate ganache:
-100 gr of dark chocolate (at least 50%).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mash the biscuits with a rolling pin or blender.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave or in a bain marie, add it to the crumbs and mix until smooth.
Advice. Take a little composition in the palm of your hand, squeeze it well and if it maintains its shape, it means that it has the necessary consistency. If not, then add a little more melted butter.
3. Wallpaper the base of the removable form (23 cm) with baking paper, and the walls with strips of sleeve or acetate foil.
4. Transfer the crumbs, spread them in an even layer and flatten it with the back of the spoon or with a glass. Cover the form with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5.Prepare the soufflé. In a bowl, transfer the cottage cheese, cream, vanilla sugar and condensed milk. Pass the ingredients with the blender vertically, until you get a homogeneous composition.
Advice. At this stage, taste and check that the soufflé is sweet enough. Remember, after the gelatin sticks, the composition becomes less sweet than it was initially.
6. Heat the milk (do not boil it), add the gelatin and mix until it melts completely.
Advice. If lumps of gelatin remain, heat the extra liquid in the microwave or stove, but be careful not to bring it to the boil.
If you use regular gelatin, then mix it with cold milk, let it swell for 30 minutes, then heat it until it melts, but do not boil it.
7. Pour the gelatin into a thin thread, stirring constantly with the blender.
8. Transfer the soufflé to the baking tin, cover it again with cling film and put it in the fridge until the cream sticks well, about 2 hours.
9.Prepare the ganache. Pour the milk into a saucepan, add the butter and heat the composition until the butter melts, but do not bring it to the boil.
10.Add the broken chocolate pieces, wait a few minutes, then mix until you get a homogeneous icing. Let it cool until it is lukewarm.
11. Take a plastic bag, in one corner add pieces of white chocolate, tie and put it in a cup of hot water. The chocolate must melt completely.
12. Pour the chocolate icing over the soufflé and level the surface.
13. Slightly cut the top of the bag with white chocolate and decorate the cake with a spiral.
Advice. If it's hot, help yourself with a kitchen towel.
14.Take a skewer and draw lines from the center to the edges of the shape, then from the edges to the center. Each time, wipe the skewer with a napkin. Work fast, because white chocolate hardens quickly.
15. Cover the cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
16. Carefully remove the mold ring and foil.
The cake is light and refreshing. It looks like ice cream, it is delicate and has a balanced sweet taste. Try this recipe and it will definitely be part of your recipe!
How do we get a well-grown and very airy soufflé?
Then, for a successful chocolate soufflé, the shapes must be greased correctly. The walls of the molds are greased from the base to the edges to make the soufflé grow beautifully and evenly. Also to grow properly, the forms are sprinkled with caster sugar that will help the composition to stick to the sugar crystals and thus the soul to grow as much as possible. After filling the forms, you must wipe them all around to remove excess sugar and any traces of composition. Fill the shapes in three quarters so that the soufflé can grow.
This chocolate soufflé is placed in the preheated oven, and baked until it rises nicely above the form. Serve the hot chocolate soufflé, directly from the form in which it was baked. Possibly with ice cream, whipped cream or fresh fruit. It is a wonderful dessert, meant to impress and from my point of view it is perfect to crown any meal prepared for your loved ones. So I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Be sure to serve it as soon as you take it out of the oven because it leaves quite quickly. Good appetite!
White chocolate soufflé
We are often left with egg whites.
Either we prepare something salty or something sweet, we try to use them.
Today's breath is phenomenally good! You won't believe me so I invite you to try it.
a tablespoon of flour
two tablespoons of starch
180 ml of milk, plus 20 ml.
a vanilla pod
100 gr white chocolate
5 egg whites
a tablespoon of sugar + 3 tablespoons for mixing the egg whites
Grate the chocolate on a large grater.
Boil the milk in a saucepan together with a split vanilla pod.
Separate the egg whites from the yolk (I'm talking about the two eggs). Mix the yolk with the flour, starch and a tablespoon of sugar. Dilute everything with the remaining 20 ml of milk and add to the vanilla milk when it starts to boil.
Stir quickly with a whisk to prevent lumps and cook for a minute (it will thicken).
Hot pour the mixture over the chocolate and mix until smooth.
Cover and let cool.
Preheat the oven and grease the soufflé forms with butter and cover them with caster sugar.
Mix the egg whites (2 + 5) and gradually add the three tablespoons of sugar. Mix for about 5 minutes.
When the vanilla mixture has cooled, remove the pod and add 1/3 of the amount of egg whites.
Homogenize then add the rest of the egg whites, incorporating it lightly.
Fill the forms and level with a knife.
Put them in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 160 degrees then raise the temperature to 180 degrees and leave for another 10 minutes.
Serve with ice cream, or without.
How to prepare baking forms for soufflé
To start, grease the molds with a little butter at room temperature. Using a brush, first grease the base of the shapes, then grease the walls with movements from bottom to top, so that the soufflé grows nicely. After you have greased the molds very well, put a little caster sugar on the bottom of each mold, then rotate them so that the sugar sticks evenly to the walls of the molds.
How to prepare the mixture for chocolate soufflé
To prepare the chocolate soufflé, place the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Allow the butter to melt slightly, then add the flour over it and mix gently. Cook the flour for a minute, until it is no longer raw, after which you can add the milk at room temperature. Continue to mix the composition until the milk thickens and begins to form a kind of pudding.
When the mixture has thickened, take the pan off the heat and add the dark chocolate over the soufflé composition. Mix well so that the bitter chocolate flakes melt. You can even use normal chocolate from the market, it is important that it is bitter. After the chocolate has melted, add the egg yolks over the composition, then incorporate them well into the chocolate soufflé mixture. Then sprinkle the seeds from the vanilla pod or any kind of vanilla extract you have on hand, and the mixture is ready. Set it aside and let's take care of the egg whites for the chocolate souffle!
How to prepare egg whites for soufflé
Put the egg whites in a bowl, add a little salt and start mixing them. When the egg whites have become frothy, add powdered sugar over them, little by little, until the egg whites become slightly firm, but not very hard. The egg whites are now ready and can be used to assemble the chocolate soufflé.
How to assemble the chocolate soufflé
Take a little by little of the egg white mixture and add it over the chocolate cream. Thus, the chocolate mixture will become more fluid as you add the beaten egg whites. Be careful to incorporate the egg whites easily, so as not to lose the air in them and because the egg whites are the ones that will make the chocolate soufflé grow. The chocolate soufflé composition is ready, so let's put it in the baking tins we prepared earlier!
Using a spoon, put the composition for the soufflé in the baking tins. After you have distributed it evenly, take a kitchen towel and wipe the shape on the edges, to remove excess sugar and traces of composition.
How to bake the soufflé
After you have finished assembling the molds, you can put them in the preheated oven at 185 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes. Place the oven grill on the lowest level so that the chocolate soufflé grows properly. After 15 minutes, your chocolate soufflé is ready and it has definitely grown very nicely!
Chocolate soufflé - the simplest recipe
Chocolate puff it is a pretentious and delicate dessert, but extremely tasty and effective. It is the dessert with which you will conquer your guests and friends, but it is equally true that it requires patience and attention, which is why it seems difficult to achieve.
a chocolate souffle successful must be fluffy, airy, increased & icircn volume and creamy on the inside. The soufflé is served hot, plain or with a cup of ice cream.
For this chocolate souffle you will need aluminum or porcelain molds that are resistant to high temperatures.
- 4 eggs
- 250 g chocolate
- 30 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- sugar for wallpaper forms
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Grease the soufflé forms with butter, then add sugar and shake off the excess.
Melt the chocolate in a bain marie, together with the vanilla essence and 30 ml of water. Mix well until the chocolate has melted and the composition is homogeneous.
Remove from the heat and let cool for about 20 minutes. Add 3 egg yolks to the cooled chocolate cream and mix well. This will be the basis of the soul.
In a separate bowl, beat the 4 egg whites, together with the sugar and baking soda, until you get a thick foam.
Add the egg white foam to the chocolate cream and mix gently, from the bottom up, with a spatula. Mix carefully, otherwise the soufflé will leave and will not be aerated.
Pour the composition into molds, being careful not to fill them, because the soufflé will grow in the oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes. DO NOT bake in the oven for the first 20 minutes.
Serve immediately with powdered sugar or a cup of vanilla ice cream.
You have to see it too.
Bitter chocolate puff
Preheat the oven to 230 degrees. Grease 6 forms of soufflé and place in a tray with a high edge.
Finely chop the chocolate. Place two bain-marie pans in each other, boil the water in the bottom on high heat. Reduce heat and melt the chocolate in the top pan. Add 4 tablespoons of sugar and liqueur and mix well with chocolate.
Take the pan from the top and set it aside. Separate the eggs, mix the yolks, then add to the chocolate and mix until smooth. Allow the chocolate composition to cool slightly.
Beat the scrambled eggs with the mixer in a tall bowl. Gradually add the remaining sugar and continue to mix until a hard foam has formed. Carefully incorporate the foam into the chocolate composition, first a quarter, then the rest.
Divide the chocolate composition evenly into shapes and bake for 12-15 minutes, until it has risen (do not open the oven in the meantime!). Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
FABIEN'S RECIPE: CHOCOLATE BLOW
From the category of light recipes, made with few ingredients, reduced time and minimal effort, Fabien presents at Matin A7 an absolutely delicious dessert!
95 g butter
75 g sugar
50 g flour
80 g dark chocolate
15 g white chocolate
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a bain marie then add the butter, waiting for it to melt in turn, so as to obtain a cream.
2. The rest of the ingredients - eggs, sugar, flour - are added gradually, stirring constantly with the whisk.
3. Add the chocolate cream, which is incorporated into the mixture resulting from point 2
4. The composition is poured into ramekin forms filling about three quarters so that they take place to grow.
5. Insert a square of white chocolate in each form.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
Good appetite! You can follow the preparation of the recipe step by step at Matin A7!
Morning A7 & # 8211 with Fabien Bevis
Today we offer & quotTips for friends, future mothers & quot, we relax with music and learn to make a chocolate soufflé at Matin A7
Published by A7TV on Tuesday, July 7, 2020
FABIEN RECIPE: APPLE CAKE WITH CREAM
FABIEN RECIPE: VEGETABLES WITH CURRY SAUCE
FABIEN RECIPE: SWEET OMLET
LEAVE A MESSAGE Give up the answer
MĂDĂLIN VOICU: "I have nothing to look for in the current political life!"
TUDOREL TOADER: “What did Renate Weber do? He criticized, notified CCR with the unconstitutionality of the measures taken by the Government "
LEON DĂNĂILĂ: "In a few weeks I lost 15 kilograms & # 8221
MAY 30 IN HISTORY
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @ A7TV.RO
A7TV is a generalist television that is entering a new stage of its existence and enters the cable networks in Romania, after more than two and a half years of online television.
Seven, the sign of God?
Test for AIDS
IOSIF CIUNTEREI: "For me the peasant is an ICON"
NOTE: These settings will only apply to the browser and device you are currently using.
Cookie module use policy
What is a "cookie"?
An "Internet Cookie" (also known as a "browser cookie", "HTTP cookie" or simply "cookie") is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user's hard drive) .
Cookies play an important role in facilitating access to and delivery of multiple services that the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
• Customize certain settings such as:
- the language in which a site is viewed
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed
- keeping the options for various products (measures, other details, etc.) in the shopping cart (and storing these options) - thus generating the flexibility of the "shopping cart"
- accessing old preferences by accessing the "Forward" and "Back" button.
• Cookies provide site owners with feedback on how their sites are used by users, so that they can make them even more efficient and accessible to users.
• Allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable browsing experience
• Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information that links a web browser (user) to a specific web server (website). If a browser accesses that web server again, it can read the information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable services to users: ex - online privacy preferences, site language options, shopping carts or relevant advertising.
What is the lifetime of a cookie?
Cookies are administered by webservers. The lifetime of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used exclusively for a single session (session cookies) and are no longer retained once the user has left the website, while other cookies are retained and reused each time the user returns to that website. ('persistent cookies'). However, cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via browser settings.
What are third-party cookies?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided through third parties / providers (eg, newsbox, video, or advertisement). These third parties may place cookies through another website and they are called "third party cookies" because they are not placed by the owner of that website. Third party providers must also comply with the law in force and the privacy policies of the site owner.
These cookies may come from the following third parties: facebook.com, twitter.com, etc.
How cookies are used by the website
A visit to the website may place cookies for the purposes of:
increase website performance
Other third party cookies
On some pages, third parties may set their own anonymous cookies in order to track the success of an application or to customize an application. Due to the use of the website, the website cannot access these cookies, just as third parties cannot access the cookies held by that website. For example, when the user distributes an article using the social media button on a website, that social network will record the user's activity, not the website on which the button is located.
What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows a website to recognize a browser. The web server will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted. The cookie stores important information that enhances your Internet browsing experience, for example:
settings for the language in which you want to access a site
keeping a user logged in to the webmail account
online banking security
keeping products in the shopping cart.
Why are cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies are the focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies can make some websites impossible to use. Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that the user will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account the user's preferences and interests, highlighted by the browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
content and services tailored to user preferences - categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public and government services, entertainment websites and tourism services
offers adapted to users' interests - retention of passwords, language preferences (eg: displaying search results in Romanian)
retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions)
measurement, optimization and analytics features - such as: confirmation of a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Website owners conduct these analyzes to refine the websites for the benefit of the users.
Security and privacy issues
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code, so they cannot be executed, nor can they run automatically. As a result, they cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks to run or replicate. Because they cannot perform these functions, they cannot be considered viruses. Cookies may, however, be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about users' preferences and browsing history, both on a particular website and on other websites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and constantly mark cookies for deletion in anti-virus / anti-spyware deletion / scanning procedures. In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings, which provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies
Because identity protection is very valuable and represents the right of every Internet user, it is advisable to know what possible problems cookies can create.
Because through them, information is constantly transmitted, in both directions, between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during the transmission of data, the information contained in the cookie may be intercepted. Although very rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg, an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve incorrect cookie settings on webservers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information in order to gain unauthorized access to certain sites.
It is very important that users are careful in choosing the most appropriate method of personal information protection.
There are several secrets to the success of a soufflé. First of all, the eggs must be fresh. Then the egg whites must be whipped hard. It should also be noted that any soufflé is left after a certain time: 10-20 minutes from the moment they were taken out of the oven. Ideally, they should be served before this time. In any case, left or not, the soufflés are delicious.
Because the high temperature is the "secret" that makes them stay swollen, experienced chefs keep the soufflés in the copper for another five minutes after they put out the fire.
Puff pastry with chocolate icing!
You can prepare this airy and fine soufflé very simply in homemade conditions. They are especially good and melt in your mouth. Once you taste these homemade sweets, you will no longer want to buy the ones on the shelves. In trade, you certainly do not find such delicacies! You will find out how you can get a cake or some cakes from this soufflé, preparing a sponge cake from the remaining yolks.
-7 gr of agar-agar (vegetable gelatin)
-100 gr of butter at room temperature
-1 citric acid powder - optional.
For the glaze:
For countertop (16 * 23):
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and refrigerate both dishes.
2. Beat the soft butter for 3-4 minutes, until it gets a slightly lighter color and becomes fluffier.
3. Pour the condensed milk into a thin thread and continue to mix with the mixer. Get a light and fluffy composition.
4. In a thick-bottomed bowl, mix the sugar, water and agar-agar.
Advice. You can use gelatin instead of agar-agar, but be careful that it has another way of preparation and does not boil!
5. Put the pan on the fire and bring the composition to the boil, stirring constantly. The syrup will start to make a lot of foam. You need to boil it for 3-4 minutes, until it reaches a temperature of 110 ° C (the foam decreases and flows from the spatula in a continuous thread).
Careful! If you do not boil the syrup enough, then the candies will not stick.
6. Beat the egg whites with citric acid (optional) until you get a thick foam.
Advice. The bowl in which you beat the egg whites must be clean and dry, and there must be no drop of yolk in the egg whites.
7. Immediately pour the syrup into a thin thread in the egg white foam, actively mixing with the mixer. Gradually, the egg whites become denser and more glossy.
8. Add the composition of butter and condensed milk in small portions, mixing very well after each one. The egg whites will get a more liquid structure.
9. Transfer the composition in the form lined with food foil and put it in the fridge until it sticks well.
10.Prepare the worktop. Beat the egg yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar for 4-5 minutes, until the composition becomes light in color.
Advice. Sponge cake is made when you want to get a cake or some cakes. Prepare it first, so that it cools down. The sponge cake must be cooled together with the soufflé.
11.Add the butter and mix well with the mixer.
12.Combine the flour with baking powder, incorporate the mixture into the yolks and mix.
13. Divide the dough into a thin layer in the form lined with baking paper. Level the surface with the back of a damp spoon.
14. Bake the top at 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool.
15. Remove the soufflé from the refrigerator, cut the edges and portion it.
16.Prepare the glaze. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain marie.
17. Place the candies on the grill and cover them with icing. Put them in the fridge, and after the chocolate layer sticks, you can turn them over and cover the base with icing.
Chocolate Puff Ingredient:
- 90 grams of chocolate with a minimum of 70% cocoa content
- 125 grams of milk
- 25 grams of flour
- 25 grams of butter with at least 80% fat
- 65 grams of cough sugar
- 75 grams of raw egg white (about 3 eggs)
- 45 grams of raw yolk (
How to prepare Chocolate Puff
1. Prepare 3 ramekin with a volume of 175 ml, greasing them with butter in an even layer and then lining them with caster sugar.
2. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 degrees Celsius, then carefully weigh all the ingredients. Be careful with the egg whites and yolks, it just so happens that the 3 yolks weigh exactly 45 grams, but it is very possible that they will have to be removed or added a little in quantity to have the exact weight. For successful soufflés, it is essential to respect the weight.
3. First with your fingertips, then with a flexible spatula, mix the soft butter with the flour and salt so that no traces of dry matter can be seen. I used Maldon salt, a very good quality salt and the soufflé was perfect for my and my family's taste. Daca nu apreciati contrastul de gust dulce/sarat reduceti sarea (puteti chiar sa o eliminati).
4. Intr-o craticioara se pun laptele si 50 de grame de zahar tos. Se infierbanta laptele aproape pana sa dea in fiert, apoi se adauga untul omogenizat cu faina si se amesteca energic pana se obtine o baza omogena, fara cocoloase (imaginea din stanga). Se opreste focul si se adauga ciocolata in bucatele cat mai uniforme, amestecand pana se topeste complet. Dupa ce ciocolata s-a topit, se adauga extractul de vanilie si galbenusurile, amestecand bine pana cand se obtine o crema fina si omogena, baza de ciocolata pentru sufleu.
5. Albusurile se bat spuma cu cele 15 grame de zahar ramase.
6. Se incorporeaza 3 linguri de spuma de albus in compozitia de baza cu ciocolata, amestecand energic. Restul de spuma se va incorpora prin impaturiri succesive, ridicand compozitia de pe fundul vasului spre suprafata, asa incat sa nu se piarda aerul acumulat in spuma de albusuri, esential pentru cresterea alor noastre sufleuri.
Se umplu ramequin-urile dinainte pregatite cu compozitia pentru sufleu, pana la limita. Se trage muchia unui cutit pe marginea formei, creand o suprafata perfect plana. Se curata cu grija marginile de orice urma de compozitie cu ciocolata inainte de a le da la copt.
7. Sufleurile de coc in cuptorul preincins la 190°C timp de 13 minute. In acest timp, vom obtine o crusta usor crocanta si un interior inca cremos si matasos. Pentru sufleuri complet coapte, cred ca timpul se poate prelungi pana la 15-16 minute, dar nu vad cine si-ar putea dori una ca asta. :)
Sufleurile se servesc fierbinti, presarate cu zahar pudra. Trebuie sa stiti ca, daca nu le veti servi suficient de repede, ele se vor lasa, e ceva normal. Daca doriti, puteti sparge usor crusta sufleurilor cu o lingurita, apoi turnati cu grija sos de vanilie in locul creat (ca in prima imagine). Va garantez ca si cei mai simandicosi oaspeti vor fi cuceriti de un asemenea desert.