We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
“Hot, cold, or room temperature, I love the briny bite of the capers and anchovies against the creamy eggs.” —Dawn Perry, senior web editor
- ½ pound campanelle (or other short pasta)
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 coarsely grated hard-boiled large eggs
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Cook campanelle until al dente; drain, reserving 1 cup pasta cooking liquid. Heat oil over medium heat. Add anchovies, garlic, capers, and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until anchovies dissolve, about 2 minutes. Toss in pasta, Parmesan, and lemon juice, adding pasta cooking liquid as needed until sauce coats pasta. Toss in eggs and parsley.