We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Oil-cured olives are quite salty, and we love their chewy texture, but you can use brined black olives if you prefer.
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, grated (about 2½ cups)
- 4 ounces sharp provolone cheese, grated (about 1 cup)
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Sicilian oil-cured black olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- Crushed red pepper flakes (for serving; optional)
Place a rack in lower third of oven and preheat to 525° or as high as oven will go.
Once dough has risen in baking sheet, top with mozzarella and provolone, dot pie with tomato sauce, and top with onion and olives. Bake until golden brown and crisp on bottom and sides, 20–30 minutes.