- 1 12-ounce container grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1 1/8-inch-thick round peeled fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) salt
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
Preheat broiler. Place tomatoes, brown sugar, cumin, garlic, and ginger in processor. Using on/off turns, blend just until tomatoes are coarsely chopped. Transfer chutney to small bowl; reserve processor bowl. Season chutney to taste with salt and pepper.
Place eggs in processor. Add cheese, curry powder, and salt and blend well.
Heat oil in large broilerproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions and peas. Sauté until onions wilt, about 1 minute. Add egg mixture. Cook until top is almost set and bottom is golden, lifting edges to let uncooked egg flow underneath, about 7 minutes.
Place frittata in broiler until top is set, about 1 minute. Run heatproof rubber spatula around frittata to loosen and slide out onto plate. Serve warm or at room temperature with tomato chutney.